Wednesday, November 25, 2015

25th November 2015, Wed

Its been quite a long time since i post something in this blog, basically its because i have tons of things to do in my real life, study, hanging out with friends, selling food, playing with pets etc etc. And ill only crawling back to this blog when i actually feels lifeless and overwhelmed. 😂

Anyway, back to the real reason why i suddenly back to this blog today. I just want to share my graduation pics 😁😁😁. Since in malaysia its a graduation season, so i feel like joining the festive. Mine was in June this year, but because i dont remember this blog back then, so only today ill upload the pics.

I want my graduation album to be filled with laugh and people in it. But it turn to be just me, myself and my family. This is because my photographer wanted to capture just me. 😕😕😕😕😕. He is a professional photographer. He hv been hired by lots of vvip, always won a competition, some of his works qualified to be included in the exhibition and i get to admit, his works was "otlichna" (excellent). But it was too professional for me. This ordinary cute girl just want a regular someone to capture the moment that day. To capture an interesting, good, one last pic with my friends that mostly im not be seeing them again in the future.

To think about it, i always have this thought that graduation its the end of all the suffer and the beginning of all the glory. But after experience it. I begin to miss all the "suffer" back in student life. All the business, the excitement, and all the freedom of a student. What i mean by freedom is that - free from responsibility and somehow we only have one mission to accomplish - to graduate. And now ive graduated and i feel lost. It feel like im lack of purpose, i hv nothing to accomplish, no mission, no direction. But i hope this feeling will end soon. As we get our offer letter to persuade our so called dream to become medical officer. I hope soon, as in very soon. Im tired of waiting.

Anyhow, this is the magnificent pics of my graduation. As what they always say. "You Only Grad Once" 😆😆😆

Not that much, but its better than nothing 😈. Till next time


















No comments: