Thursday, March 2, 2023

Hello again! Its a new Flower!

Dear blog, hello again. It's been ages since I visited you. Lots of events had happened to me since last visit. I think I promise myself to always visit you last time. I'm sorry for not keeping it. Anyway, I'll summarize my whole 7 years in a short post.

Alhamdulillah, I completed my HOship and of course with blood, sweat and tears
Syukur, I currently work at Hospital of my choice 
Bravo, my car is not on debt anymore. Yey!!
Smile, for new housing loan debt 
Congratulation, I'm currently married with the person I cherish
Cheers, I have 3 nephews!! from my sister n my brother
Thank you mom, I have land of my name
Applause, I got my dream small little kitchen of my own 
Lastly, I'm still be friends with my very lovely, truthfully, trustworthy, can never be replaced good friends Haly, can't think how my life will be without her

There was so much more happy news for the past years, but not all days were silver lining and sugar coated. With all those happiness there were also sadness and condolences. 

Our families has returned to The Creator, my uncle Jeffrin, my atok Dulman and nenek Saniah, my aunty Rahini and my nephew Amin, and some of long lost family member in peninsular..
Not forgotten my lost pregnancy, i hope to see you in Heaven love..
In memories, my beloved Lily Tiger and Dennis Nikolaivich..
Parents diagnosed with NCD and getting older and older and older

Throughout those happiness there is also problem, but praise God, some storm has passed

HOship with a verge of involvement in mortality. Not to forget humiliation and threat received from the HR (without trying to understand or listening my explanation or situation). I promise myself if I'm in her situation in the future, I'll try to listen first and my action will be according to explanation and my investigation.
Chase out by loved ones multiple times for something that not even in your control. Especially during Covid era or worst couples of months before your own wedding. It is hard to forgive and forget. We all humans.
Involved in car accident and makes police report (self accident)
Leaking house and irresponsible developer thus lost thousands of ringgits for repairing multiple times and still leak till now

However, as a human, we made our own choices, we create the path that we gone thru. But life must go on. We only live once. Pray hard, don't play too much.

That's all! Thank you blog for still alive. I'll try my best not to delete any of the post even tho its silly. Thus I must choose wisely what I want to write in you. Adios! Till next time Blove!

Truthfully, 
Bebby






No comments: